Ticketing Puy du Fou
Looking for a campsite in Puy du Fou? A cash register is available at reception.
We sell tickets for the Grand Parc and the Cinescénie, ONLY TO OUR CUSTOMERS.
This way, you canbook your accommodation and your tickets for Le Puy du Fou at the same time. Discover the Puy du Fou price list !
From this year on, tickets for the Grand Parc must be dated. You must therefore choose your date(s) of visit to the Puy Du Fou and specify them to us during your online reservation in the comment section.
*Children from 3 to 13 years old included, free for children under 3 years old with proof of age. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
The 2-day or 3-day tickets must be consecutive.
Practical information Puy du Fou entrance
- If you wish to discover this magnificent park, no problem! Puy du Fou entries are possible from the beginning of April to the beginning of November. The entrance fee to the Puy du Fou sometimes varies according to the promotions.
- You can eat in one of the many restaurants but we strongly advise you tobring your own picnic. You can come in with your sandwiches and drinks. The park has plenty of green space for this purpose.
- Attention: In order to preserve and respect the natural environment, dogs are not allowed. Nevertheless, a canine pension is at your disposal from 26€/day. Don’t forget to make a reservation!
- The exit from the park is not final. At any time during your day, you can actually return to your vehicle to pick up your picnic or warm clothes to fully enjoy the Orgues de Feu show.
- Today, it is highly recommended to buy an entrance ticket to visit the park in 2 days to have time to see all the great shows andenjoy all the other animations around. The 2 days are necessarily consecutive.
Do not hesitate to contact directly thereception of the campsite for any further information at 02 51 41 98 40. We will be happy to help you organize your stay at the Puy Du Fou!
The reception welcomes you:
- from 8H to 12H and from 14H to 20H in July and August.
- from 9H to 12H and from 14H to 19H (except Sunday) from September to June.