A stay at the Puy du Fou
Enjoy your stay at the campsite of Chausseliere Lake for discover the best Park of the World with a historic thematic.
Located at only 25 minutes, at 28km of our campsite, the Puy du Fou is perfect to visit in family or friends.
You can discover the history of the Vendee department. You’re going to be amazed by their shows days as well at night. You are going to live a unique experience through the numerous shows of the Grand Parc but also by the night shows which are MAGIC !
THE HISTORY WAITS ONLY YOU !
Puy du Fou Park
A GREAT SHOWS
Each of our monumental sets provides the stage for a grand and original show for all the family. Your journey through time will take you as far back as Ancient Rome thanks to special effects breathtaking qtuntq and inch-perfect choregraphy. You can discover :
- Le Signe du Triomphe : The highly-charged atmosphere of the Stadium Gallo-Romain.
- Les Vikings : Watch Viking longships attack.
- Le Bal des Oiseaux Fantômes : Deep in the ancient forest, Puy du Fou’s natural surroundigs become part of a unique show, with 300 raptors.
- Le Secret de la Lance : Witness the 100 years’ War first-hand.
- Les Mousquetaire de Richelieu : An adventure of cloak and sword.
- Le Dernier Panache : Destiny heroic of General Charette
A TRAVEL IN TOTAL IMMERSION
In stunningly realistic settings, go on an adventure through history with our immersive shows. And from 2019, you can follow in the footsteps of Clovis, the first King of the Franks, in Puy du Fou’s new and original creation, “Le Premier Royaume”. You can discover :
- Le Mystère de la Pérouse : A shipping in high sea without return.
- La Renaissance du Château : In the mystery of the Puy Du Fou castle.
- Les Amoureux de Verdun : At the heart of the Great War.
Take a break between two shows in the century-old forest, with its 1 500 animals. You can also wander round the four Medieval villages and admire the age-old know-how of our artists and artisans. You can discover : “Les Villages d’Epoque”, “Les Astisans d’Art”, “Les Animaux du Puy du Fou” and “La Forêt Centenaire”.
Once night has fallen, our two spectacular evening shows will transport, you to a dreamlike world. You’ll be enchanted by the poetic aquatic symphonies of “Les Orgues de Feu” and the grand scale of our gigantic “La Cinéscénie” spectacle.
A great shows under the stars and UNIQUE in the world. The Cinéscénie show in nombers, it’s :
- More than 12 million spectators
- 2 400 actors
- 23 hectares
- Approximately 2H
- 28 000 garb
The Cinéscénie show is an experience to live !
• The Grand Park is open from April to early November.
• At the Bourg 1900, you can loan an audio headset for translation of shows.
• For the restauration, the Grand Park have 22 restaurant, but we advise you to anticipate you picnic.
• Dogs are not allowed but you have a canine pension from 26€/day.
• At the campsite, you can buy tickets for the Grand Park or the Cinéscénie.
RATES 2019 OF PUY DU FOU
From 5 to 13 years included
|Reservation||On site||Reservation||On site|
|Grand Parc 1 day||36€||41€||26€||30€|
|Grand Parc 2 days||60€||69€||43€||49€|
|Grand Parc 3 days||65€||75€||48€||55€|
|Grand Parc 1 day + Cinéscénie||59€||48€|
|Grand Parc 2 days + Cinéscénie||82€||63€|
|Grand Parc 3 days + Cinéscénie||87€||68€|
|Preferential placement Cinéscénie||6€ additionnal per ticket|
*Children from 5 to 13 years included, under 5 years is free on presentation of proof. All children must be necessarily accompagnied by an adult.
Tickets 2 or 3 days are not necessarily consecutive but, the visits have to be made within 7 days after the first visit.
For more informations, please call the campsite reception : +332 51 41 98 40