Choose one of our packages :
– NATURE PACKAGE : 2 people / 1 vehicle / 1 tent, caravan or motorhome.
– COMFORT PACKAGE : nature package with 16 amp electric hook-up.
– PRIVILEGE PACKAGE : comfort package of 200 to 250m² with a stunning view over the lake !
– PREMIUM PACKAGE FREECAMP GUINGUETTE : comfort package equipped with a hut with kitchen, bathroom and private toilet.
– HIKER’S PACKAGE : 1 person on foot or bike / 1 tent without electricity.
We recommend you bring an extension lead if you require electricity.
Please note : double axle caravans are not permitted on the campsite.
RATES OF PITCHES 2021
|02/04 – 11/05
16/05 – 20/05
24/05 – 04/06
|12/05 – 15/05
21/05 – 23/05
|05/06 – 02/07||03/07 – 23/07||24/07 – 30/07
14/08 – 20/08
|31/07 – 13/08||21/08 – 27/08||28/08 – 03/10|
|7 nights = 6 charged**||7 nights = 6 charged**|
| PREMIUM PACKAGE
|ADDITIONAL PERSON 13 years and +||4.50||4.50||4.50||5.50||5.50||6.50||4.50||4.50|
|ADDITIONAL PERSON 7 to 12 years||3.50||3.50||3.50||4.50||4.50||5.50||3.50||3.50|
|ADDITIONAL CHILDREN 3 to 6 years||2.50||2.50||2.50||3||3||4||2.50||2.50|
*Stay of 7 nights minimal
**Reservation possible from 04/06/21 / Low season: 2 nights minimum / High season (July and August): 7 nights minimum
Toursist tax : 0,65€/nights/person over 18 years
ACSI/ANWB : from 02/04 to 02/07 and from 28/08 to 03/10 : 16€ for 2 person and 1 dog
Booking form : click-here
Renovated shower block !
Our shower/toilet blocks are open at all times from early april to the end of september and are adapted for families with young children and the disabled.
- Family space with adult shower, child’s shower and toilet and baby bath and changing table.
- Cabin for disabled with shower, washbasin and adapted toilet
- Shower cubicles
- Separate toilets man and woman with toilet paper provided
- Space with dishwashing sinks, washing machine and freezer
A new solar thermal installation.
The water of our saniatire block is heated thanks to the only rays of the sun !
Motorhome service area
This area is located at the entrance of the campsite and is perfectly accessible for large vehicles. It is composed of a terminal where it is possible to :
– Drain sewage for camping-car
– Empty cassettes of chemical toilets for caravans
– Fill up with water
– Have an electrical connection
This motorhome service area offers a drinking water point so you can fill your tanks and jerricans. In addition, our area is regularly cleaned to make your stay more enjoyable.
Access is included in the provision of a night camping.
It is however possible to buy only one token at the reception of the campsite: 2.50€ the token.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE: a true guarantee for your stay!
You are considering or have you just booked a stay at our campsite in the Vendée and would you like to be protected in the event of cancellation or interruption of your stay? We suggest that you subscribe now and with us to the CAMPEZ COUVERT assistance.
To find out all about guarantees and conditions, consult the CAMPEZ COUVERT BROCHURE or contact +33 248 659 395.
GUARANTEES : accident, administrative convocation, deletion of holidays, natural disaster, theft of identify papers, disease, death, dismissal, adoption, organ transplants, vehicle breakdown… And now the Covid-19!
Put your mind at ease with our “Camp Safe” insurance policy:
- NEW 2021: COVID-19 GUARANTEE :
Campez couvert cover individually covid-19 as an illness, serious illness or cause of death, and this for all guarantees, whether insurance or assistance. Example of supported cases:
- I’m in quarantine because of COVID-19 (positive test).
- I’m stick of COVID-19 (hospitalization).
- A family member (according to definition) is stick of Covid-19 (hospitalization).
- I’m contact case and I have to isolate myself and take a Covid-19 test (PCR) or I’m waiting for my Covid-19 test (PCR) results
- I’m requisitioned by the authorities in the fight against COVID
- I’m sick and my doctor confirmed I’m not able to travel and he suscpects a covid-19 sickness
- A close friend of family is seriously ill of covid-19 (positive test)
- Stay cancellation
Reimbursement of money paid to or held by your campsite
- Late arrival
Reimbursement of money paid and not used following late arrival
- Stay interruption
Reimbursement of money paid and not used if you need to leave early
- Replacement vehicle
Hire of a replacement vehicle for 72 hours in case of breakdown, accident (excluding physical injury) or the theft of your vehicle during your stay
- Forgotten personal belongings
Reimbursement of the cost of shipping personal belongings left behind after your stay
To find out the terms of reimbursement and the procedure to follow in the event of cancellation, go to the website http://www.campez-couvert.com
SUBSCRIPTION: the cancellation insurance represents 3.5% of the amount of your stay (excluding booking fees and tourist taxes) and ensures you a peaceful holiday. You can take out this insurance directly when you book online on our website or by telephone on (+33)2 51 41 98 40 with Line.
Campez Couvert, much more than cancellation insurance!