All you need to know to prepare your holiday well and have a pleasant holiday !
• BOOKING : This is definitive at the reception of the booking contract with SIGNATURE, date, a non-refundable deposit of 50% and after our reservation service.
• MODES OF PAYMENT : You can pay for your booking in holiday vouchers , a cheque issued from a French bank to the Camping du Lac de la Chausselière, by cash or bank transfer (IBAN on request).
• OCCUPANCY : The booking of a pitch or a rental is nominative, and can not be assigned, sublet or modified after sending. In the case the people who check in at the campsite are not those appear on the contract, the stay will be cancelled and the amounts paid kept by the campsite.
• MINORS : Minors not accompanied by their parents or legal tutor cannot be accepted.
• BALANCE STAY : The balance of the stay must be paid 30 days before the stay begins at the latest. In the case the balance has not been paid by the deadlines mentioned , the booking shall be considered as cancelled, and the cancellation terms indicated below shall apply.
• LAST MINUTE BOOKING : Any booking made within a period of 30 days before the date of departure must be paid in full, using a bank card only.
• LATE ARRIVAL OR EARLY DEPARTURE : In case of a late arrival or early departure, with respect to the dates mentioned on your booking voucher, the total amount of the stay shall remain due. You shall not be entitled to claim any refund for the part of the stay not actually used
• NO SHOW AT THE CAMPSITE : In case no one comes to the campsite within a period of 48 hours from the beginning of your stay, and without any proof and/or news of your arrival, we may reallocate your accommodation. We shall keep the fees as per our cancellation terms.
• CANCELLATION : All cancellations must be notified py post, which shall go into effect on the date of receipt of the letter. More than 30 days before arrival, the amount of the deposit shall be kept by the campsite. Less than 30 days before your arrival, the total amount of the rented accommodation, booking fees and insurance fee shall be kept. As regards to the damage you may cause , we ask you to take an insurance which covers cancellation or interruption of stay at the time of your booking. Our partner Gritchen Affinity undertakes to reimburse all or any part to the customers who have subscribed the insurance Campez Couvert. If disasters are mentioned in the general conditions (www.campez-couvert.com), you must contact the insurer within 48 hours and supply the information together with the supporting documents.
• INSURANCE : It is up to the customer to take an insurance in liability in case of theft, bad weather, which cover injuries or damage which may happen to the customers or to their property during their stay. The campsite refuses all responsibility in case of failure to respect those legal obligations.
• RATES AND TAXES : On request, we can send you a written quote. The prices include s the VAT with the rate of 10% applicable in the day when they were determined. Tourist tax is 0.65€/day per people over 18 years old. Any change of this taxes would be added on the invoice.
• RULES OF PROCEDURE : All customers are required to respect the rules of procedure of the campsite, available at the reception. They also have to make sure that they are respected by the holidaymakers living with them as they are under their responsibility.
• MEDIATOR : According to provisions of the article L612-2 of the code of the consumption, every customer of the campsite has the right to resort free of charge to a mediator of the consumption with the aim of an amicable resolution of the dispute should any client of the campsite need to solve amicably a litigation with the owner of the plot, he can resort to a Consumption Mediator for free. The address and phone number of this one : MEDICYS – 73 bd de Clichy – 75009 PARIS – 01 49 70 15 93.
SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR PITCHES
• ARRIVALS : The arrivals are between 2 pm and 7 pm and check out from pitches must be made 12pm.
• PETS : All animals it should be on a leash by their owner when moving around in the campsite. Their droppings must be collected. The animal s hould never be let alone in the premises.
SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR RENTALS
• ARRIVALS : The arrivals are only from 3pm to 7pm (20pm July/August) and rentals must be ckecked out at 10am.
• DEPOSIT : You will be requested to pay a deposit of 200€ on your arrival (French bank cheque or card print). It will be returned at the end of the stay, after the premises have been checked . The campsite reserves the right to keep part of the total amount, repair costs or replacement for every deterioration whether accidental or intentional of the accommodation and its contents and/or facilities at the campsite.
• CLEANING : A deposit of 80€ will be requested on arrival (French bank cheque or card print). At the end of your stay, the rental must be properly cleaned. The day before, you can reserve a cleaning for 49€ (59€ for the wooden chalets Prestige and a large mobile-home).
• INVENTORY : In every rentals, everything is provided for you comfort. Only the bathroom linen (sheets and towels) isn’t supplied by the campsite. The same for the cleaning products that you need to bring.
• PETS : Cats are not accepted. Only the small dogs of less than 6kg are accepted under the following preconditions : that they are not left alone in the rented place and if the customers make sure that the place is left in the same conditions as it was found and provided all hairs are removed.
No additional facility (tent) is authorised on the plots of the rentals.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the rentals. For any smell of tobacco, the deposit of 280€ will be charged.
SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR VISITORS AND ADDITIONAL PEOPLE
• VISITORS : Visitors must check in at the reception desk upon arrival. They will have to respect the admission requirements.
• ADDITIONAL PEOPLE : For reasons of conformity and safety, the number of people must not exceed the number of people mentioned in the contract taking into account the fact that a baby counts for a person. If the number exceeds the planned maximal capacity, we feel we are entitled to refuse you the access to the campsite. In case of inaccurate statement, the contract will be rightly cancelled and the amount previously charged would be kept by us.
SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR THE SWIMMING-POOL
• OPENING HOURS : 10am – 8 pm from April to the end of September.
• Shorts are not permitted. Shower is obligatory. It is forbidden to eat, drink and smoke in the pool enclosure.
• The swimming-pool is STRICLY reserved to the customers of the campsite. All external visitor are forbidden to enter.