The grand park
Shows out of the ordinary
For those who have not yet visited it, the Grand Parc du Puy du Fou is an extraordinary artistic adventure that is a must-see.
Numerous artists and creators work every day to make millions of visitors discover the historical passion that unites them.
Discover the many shows offered by the Grand Parc, each one more incredible than the next.
The Puy du Fou park also offers numerous relaxation areas where nature and calm are present.
From the times traced
Experience the adventure and travel through the many eras of history through grandiose representations.
- The Sign of Triumph: Sit in the stands of the Gallo-Roman stadium and watch the prisoners play the Circus Games. In the replica of the Colosseum of Rome, wild animals, horses and fighters mingle under the eyes of the 6000 spectators of the immense Gallo-Roman stadium. Atmosphere guaranteed!
- The Vikings: What if you went to meet the Vikings? Numerous special effects will make you shudder at the attack of the Northern warriors.
- Musketeer of Richelieu:
It is one of the most appreciated shows of the puy. The three musketeers of Richelieu are emblematic characters. Here you will encourage the rise of a young soldier to become the King’s Grand Squire.
The Mousquetaire de Richelieu show is held in a huge carousel of 6000 m² just renovated in 2018. Meet the Musketeers in a fabulous show featuring sword duels, flamenco ballet and horse antics.
- The Last Plume: Experience an intense, real and unique immersion in this 360° rotating room. You will discover the incredible destiny of a French naval officer and hero of the American War of Independence.
- La Pérouse Mystery : You will make great discoveries from Cape Horn to Alaska on board one of the ships of the famous explorer La Pérouse. You will face storms and unknown seas. Experience the voyage of the explorer de La Pérouse in a ship with breathtaking special effects!
- The Renaissance of the Castle : The strange castle of the Puy du Fou park opens its doors to you, you will discover its wonders still haunted !
- Lovers of Verdun: The Vendée park received for this show one of the most beautiful awards concerning amusement parks: the Thea Awards 2016. You will be immersed in the daily life of the poilus, heroes of the trench warfare, in 1916.
- The First Kingdom: It highlights Clovis and his conquests following the ravages of Attila’s hordes.
You will leave the Puy du Fou park with stars in your eyes…
Between the ghost bird ball where owls, hawks and vultures swoop over your heads a few feet above the ground, and the musical automatons that come out on the balconies, you will experience unforgettable moments. Between the shows, come and discover the different reconstructions such as the 1900’s village, the medieval city, the fort of the year 1000 and the 18th century village.
Relive the moments of the past through the many animations.
Amaze your children with the dance show, the Orgues de Feu between pyrotechnics, fountains and choreography of water jets. Beautiful illuminated waterfalls accompanied by dancers, a piano coming out of the pond for an audience of 7500 spectators! You can buy your tickets for the Orgues de Feu directly at the campsite.
Exceptional! You can contemplate the real ring of Joan of Arc exposed in the chapel of the castle.
A framework idyllic
The Grand Parc du Puy du Fou also offers you the possibility to rest in green and restful surroundings. Moreover, for nature lovers, the favorite park of the French for 3 years offers visits of :
- The rose garden, this park full of scents will allow you to relax to the maximum through the beauty of the flowers that are planted there.
- The deer clearing. If you love animals, then don’t waste a minute, let yourself be tempted by this forest filled with deer and small animals.
- The avenue of aviaries. At the bend in the path, walk through the aviary alley and you will discover more than 500 birds of prey.
- The meadow of the animals. For young and old alike, come and discover the animal meadow which includes more than 1500 animals (rabbits, wolves, eagles, deer, lions, tigers…) on 55 hectares.
- The Valley in Bloom. Looking for a breath of fresh air before returning to the activities? The flowered valley is a true haven of peace where relaxation is the golden rule.
What’s new not to be missed!
Take your place in the Imaginary World of La Fontaine with its magnificent garden of 7,500m² to (re)discover his poems. The landscape will amaze you for a moment with its plants, its sublime flowers, its streams and its animals. In the heart of this preserved nature, you can admire the evolution of wild and medicinal plants.
Reality and fantasy will be at the rendezvous thanks to the numerous special effects.
Circus games, acrobatics several meters above the ground, the fabulous story of Richelieu’s Musketeer, Joan of Arc or the explorer La Pérouse… The Puy du Fou park is the ideal place to spend a wonderful family vacation.
You can check the show schedules and buy tickets for the Grand Parc directly at the campground!
Finally, don’t hesitate to browse our site and discover information about the Puy du Fou’s cinescenium, you will have the schedule of the shows of the Puy du Fou as well as the access to the tickets of the big park.